Wednesday, December 02, 2009

LORD DICKENS'S DECLARATION - Now up and running...


With no more fanfare or ballyhoo than that tintinabulated by my hundreds of emails sent earlier this week, there it is. You can now hear the first 1 hour and 10 minutes of LORD DICKENS'S DECLARATION. You can also buy a PDF copy of the book, complete with Skeet Scienski's illustrations and have your purchase price go to help Spider and Jeanne Robinson. Go to the site, you'll hear editor Tony C. Smith tell you all about it!

Enjoy!

And...ah HA! Word just in that one of those tintinabulations sent out this week has landed on the Tor Books online presence thanks to my old Sofanaut buddy Pablo Difendini at Tor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, don't be so hard on,Philby was it? My voice doesn't carry past the tip of my nose either. In fact I think from now on unless people are coming to my stand up comedy performances to see my dainty small hands- I'm going to use this line as a kind of warning instead of the usual PG,R,or X rating.
With all due respect Lawrence Santoro is a genius! Carmen